LIVE STREAM YOUR EVENTS, IN VR.
GET REALTIME 360° VR, STEREOSCOPIC, LIVE STITCHING WHILE MONITORING YOUR LIVE STREAMS
360° VR attached to any rig and in any environment: This is the most flexible 360º VR capture, monitoring and streaming solution around… oh and it’s fully stabilized! Attach it to a drone, flip it over and mount it to a car, throw it into our backpack rig, hook it to a cable camera, mount it to a helmet, you name it and it mounts to it!
Much more than just a 360° VR camera: It captures an impressive 6K final resolution, has integrated “Live Stitching” so you can view the VR to make sure you’re getting exactly what you want before final processing, “Live Client Monitoring” from up to 600ft away via two iPad Pros to review in real-time, and finally “Live Streaming” to Facebook or YouTube which broadcasts the live feed to anyone in the world – now that’s cool!
What good is all of the above if the footage is shaky: Well problem solved… with our fully stabilized gimbal. This gimbal is awesome, it can accept up to 12 GoPro cameras, it’s fully stabilized on all 3 axis, can be over or under slug, mounted to anything, is remote operated (meaning it’s independent of the vehicle’s movement) and we can control the main cameras orientation, so no seam-lines ever cross the main camera view!
- Live Stitching (real-time proxy stitching before processing)
- Live Client Monitoring (via two iPad Pro 12″)
- Live Broadcasting (up too 600ft)
- Live Streaming (YouTube or Facebook)
- 3-Axis Gyro-Stabilized Gimbal
- 6 to 12 GoPro Hero 5 cameras
- 6k to 8k final resolution (depending on cameras used and resolution)
- Remote operator (independent control of forward facing camera
- Mounting on anything (drone, cable-cam, vehicles, helmets, under or top mounting).