The Filmotechnic Flight Head 7 is one of the strongest, most rigid and powerful stabilized remote heads on the market with a payload capacity of 121lbs. Operated with hand wheels, joystick or pan bar, the Flight Head 7 can be mounted on a wide variety of regular or telescoping camera cranes, dollies, camera cars, quad bikes, helicopters and cablecam rigs, etc.
- Flight Head XL & XXL Specs
- 3 Axis Gyro-Stabilized.
- Back-pan compensation.
- Rotary Oil Damper Leveling System.
- Long Range RF Wireless capability.
- Digital Auto Horizon always keeps camera level even in hi G turns.
- Joystick or Wheels controls (Joystick only on the Russian Arm).
- Zoom and Focus on Joystick control for Broadcast Cameras.
- Payload capacity up to 80 kg/ 180 lbs.
- Wide range of 3D rigs: Pace, Quasar, Tango
- Total Head weight with Pace 3D Rig & Alexa Ms: 100 kg/ 220 lbs. Ok for 50’ Techno Crane.
- Pan axis travels through 360° with back-pan compensation.
- Roll axis travels through 270° with auto horizon.
*** NOTE: NO FULL 360° ROTATION ON ROLL AXIS ***
- Tilt Axis travels through 200°.
- Pan Speed, Roll Speed, Tilt Speed 160 °/sec.
- Preston FIZ plugs into head console to give Zoom control on the left joy stick.
- FHXL Weight only 32 kg.
- FHXXL Weight only 38 kg.
- Temperature range from -40 °C up to +40 °С.
- Mounts to standard Mitchell base.
- Set-up time: 30 mins (approx)
- Power Requirements