FULLY REMOTE PILOTED SYSTEM.
100% ELECTRIC AND EMISSION-FREE BOAT FOR ALL YOUR WATER-BASED FILMING NEEDS!
The all new H2O EV Boat! This electric and emissions-free boat is a great new water-based filming solution for capturing shots previously overlooked.
Remote Piloted: The H2O is a remotely piloted, emissions-free, electric boat. Internally, we call it the S.S. Pusheck, named after DOP Cynthia Pusheck who we originally designed it for. This watercraft is completely remote operated which means it doesn’t require any personnel on the boat or in the water, making it an extremely versatile and safe option to minimize risk on closed sets.
Payload Capacity of 400lb+: The H2O can comfortably handle payloads north of 400lbs. The dual pontoon design creates a wide stance and when coupled with a stabilized head and shock mount, it makes for perfectly smooth shots. It also allows the H2O to handle inclement water conditions, ensuring your production gets the shot.
Mobile landing dock + Special Effect Rigs: Not only can the H2O be used as a camera platform but it can also be a mobile deck for RPAS drone takeoffs and landings. Special effect rigs and lighting packages can be used as well to capture unique angles from positions otherwise overlooked. The possibilities are endless.
- Payload Capacity: up to 400lbs
- Ideal for camera/lighting packages, special effects Hessey Smokers
- Mobile take off and landing pad for RPAS
- Top speed of 10.8 knots or 20km/hr
- Turning radius: 12 feet
- Camera FOV: 360°
- Camera height: 6in* to 6ft (*in calm conditions)
- Tethered or untethered
- Thrust: 960 watt 24V DC motor delivering 85lbs of thrust
- Runtime: 4+ hours on a single set of batteries
- Uses 2x 22,000mAh batteries in parallel
- Total weight of craft: 200lbs
- Made entirely from marine grade 6061 aluminium
- Wide stance and low profile provides excellent stability on water